Last Updated: 15th August 2022
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Information We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address, or that of your parent/legal guardian if you are under the age of 18 years.
- Other information such as interests, preferences and language proficiency assessments.
- Any analytics regarding your online activity on our website.
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
We are collecting your personal information for several reasons:
- To facilitate the creation of and securing of your booking.
- To identify you as a user in our system.
- To process transactions you have initiated.
- To provide you with the services you request.
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- To respond to your comments, questions, requests and provide customer service.
- To optionally send you communication about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards or events offered by us and other companies and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
We retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested.
What Kinds of Information We May Share
We will share personal information outside of Grow My English when we have your consent. We do not share your personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of Grow My English except with:
Safeguarding and Securing Data
Grow My English is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Grow My English has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorised access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customise our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to enhance security and occasionally monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
Links to Other Websites
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party products or services on our Site. These third-party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Correcting Your Personal Information
We want to make sure that the Personal Information that we have collected about you is accurate, complete, and current. However, we will not routinely update this information, unless it is necessary for us to do so to fulfil the purposes for which we collected the Personal Information.
Since we generally rely on you to inform us if there have been any changes to the Personal Information that we have collected about you, please let us know if any of this information has changed, specifically your email address, by updating your Account information or by contacting us via the website.